Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Documenting the Days

For your viewing pleasure, and because I feel like you just gotta know this bit of Kristi Sue trivia. Ahem.  She likes a buncha tarter sauce on her fish sammich.  And, yes.  I made her pose and giggle to take a photo.




Today was a pretty fantastic day.  I'm not really sure how playdates look like for other folks, but we just randomly throw stuff together on ours.

I had fish fingers and frozen pizzas.  Kristi had left over pizza and chips.  Regina had fish filets, tarter sauce, hoagie bread and Bagel Bites.  We just kinda get whatever's in the fridge and have a fun feast.

It was gorgeous outside.

We read The Very Hungry Caterpillar by Eric Carle.  We used watercolors as our medium and painted outside.

I know this might be the most boring blog in the world, but it was just another perfect day for me.

We also gave the name Burt to a bumble bee outside.

Also.  Right now.  I'm looking at a group of kiddos vegging on couches watching some Netflix.  Inspector Gadget is the show.  I mean, if you need to know the details.


I'm saying thanks to the One that created colors that we admire in books, fish that we can eat with too much tarter sauce, back yard bees that require a name from little ones and friendship.  To God be glory great things He hath done.





























2 comments:

  1. Can I come live in your world :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, it's a bit messy and ridiculous, but I kinda think I'd love it if you were in it. Just be warned...I'm a big o' mess.

      Delete